HDFC Credit Card Complaints - Executive Used Bad Words Against Me

I Dhruval P Mehta had the platinum cards of HDFC Bank whose credit limit is Rs1,50,000.As till Aug'10 my outstanding was nearly 60000rs. As i have family problem and illness in my family i was not in condition to pay ur minimum amount also last month. In Aug ‘10 i got a call form ur agency that my outstanding is there i told them to pay till 25th as i was getting a sum of 40000 from my source. They say 'k again they call on 25th i told my money is coming before 7th of sep'10.So plz understand my problem and give me the time that the executive told me 'k. Suddenly call come from him again on 30th Aug'10 and he force me to pay the minimum amount but i was nt in condition to pay that. As then i tell i will pay before 7th sep'10. Then he started using the Bad Words on my mother , father and family. Hey these is the way for ur collection i want to asked that? Sir my credit card no is 4050 2820 0206 9107. Sir and i got as call from these no 9327396704. So i want ot know that these type of executive u hire. Hey now he is not picking up my phone also. He told he is not from the agency but from HDFC bank ringroad. Sir if u see my A/c i am nt using your credit card since i had O/S more then 1 Lac. i know that i have to completed my due then only can used it again. As i got many call form Your Bank for good scheme still i didn’t accept it. If i want to default then i mite used 1,50,000 instead of 60,000.And my Credit was still working that the main points & i almost pay 10000-15000 interest to your bank for my late payment. Still your bank considers us as a Defaulter. Atleast see my statement and take the decision. On 2nd i got a call From Mr.Bilalbhai and he talk me really in nice and decent way, he promise that he will present that executive in front of me then i had pay 40000 to your bank. I also request U to take a action against that Executive else you will lose your premium customer. Hey i did not say that there is no mistake of my but claps always happen by two hands. Sir i want to say problem can come in life to everyone, so U have to understand the customer also

3 Responses to "HDFC Credit Card Complaints - Executive Used Bad Words Against Me"

Leave a Comment