McSpicy Paneer- Not So Spicy In Taste But Very Spicy In Budget!

I am Rashi Batra and have been a regular customer of Mc Donald’s to suffice my taste buds with superb range of vegetarian and non-vegetarian items. With the recent introduction of Spicy Delights in their superb food range, I couldn’t stop myself in tasting McSpicy Paneer as I was fully convinced with the TV commercial and their spicy & crisp quotient.

As soon as I took the first bite, I was so disappointed that it would be very hard for me to explain in words. As promised, it dint even have little amount of spice in it and surprisingly, just tastes bland.

It was a great satire that I was forced to add chilly sauce in very spicy Mc Spicy Paneer. I am sorry friends but believing in TV commercial compelled me to try this menu that was not at all up to the mark. If the burger dint has that yummy creamy sauce and lettuce, I would have left the whole burger to get wasted. As I was in the hurry, I even dint want to waste my time in ordering another burger which has been well-appreciated by others for years.

All in all, if you still prefer to have McSpicy Paneer in Mc Donald’s, it would be wastage of your money. My concern towards this company is that how and why they are taking risk on their brand image. They must concentrate on making it extra spicy as they claim or else they will have to take back their spicy delight range very soon from the market.

It’s a great concern for my favourite family restaurant and I am sure Mc Donald’s representatives would look into this matter seriously!

by jkk. No Comments
Leave a Comment